Photography Master Classes on Visual Story Telling, specially created and taught by Alexandra Atepaeva.
For all levels and anyone who wants to learn the art of visual story telling. The classes will be focusing on how to create striking photos, think and see like a photographer and deepen the knowledge and skills of the craft of photography.
Ever wanted to know what goes into creating some of the iconic photographs and learn how to do it yourself? Or have you been always passionate about images and want to develop your own photographic style? Then these Master Classes are for you. Come and join us.
Warning: this course is positively addictive and endlessly inspiring.
What is included:
– Unique teaching method polished over the years
– Interactive classes full of inspiring content
– Fun and stimulating assignments
– In depths reviews of assignments and feedback
– Led by a professional photographer and story teller
11 May – 15 June 2019, Saturday mornings 10:30 – 13:00