Sing JAZZ in The Hague
Over deze aanbieder
Elena Dana is a music educator from Britain, who specialises in the classical jazz singing technique. Skilfully breaking down Bel Canto, Speech Level and Estill Voice Training methods into comprehensive components, Elena creates tailor-made sessions, which are fun and easy to follow.
Are you someone who always wanted to learn to sing jazz but never had a chance? If you think it’s too late, or perhaps you never had a formal training or your music ear is not too strong, then this is the place for you! We have created a programme which will help you develop your jazz ear, learn complex jazz songs in an easy way and get that fundamental vocal training under your belt, so you can get the best out of your voice during our lessons. This course is for all levels, from a total beginner to an experienced vocalist who wants to refine their vocal technique, practise jazz and learn something new.
- Who is my instructor? Core tutor Elena Dana & Visiting teacher Kakia Fesa
- Will I need to read music? No, the lessons are taught by ear
- What language is the lesson in? The class is taught in English
- How many people per group? 10 max.
- What will I get by the end of course? The aim is to prepare you as a solo jazz vocalist, develop confidence and to build on the skill you already have, to learn how to sing jazz songs in tune while working with and without microphone
- What do I need to bring? A bottle of water, your enthusiasm for learning & love of jazz! ♥